Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Superhero, Therefore the Greatest Superhero

Technically, they're not a Superhero.  No super powers or anything, but Batman doesn't have any and yet he's stronger than all the others.  Let's conduct an interview to get the inner workings of my creation.

Q: What is your name?

A: Araidiya.

Q: Just Araidiya?

A: Give me the next question, I've already gotten irritated by you.

Q: How old are you?

A: Next question.

... Q: What do you look like?

A: You're looking right at me.  You're not too bright are you?  Why don't you give me real questions.

Q: Alright then, what are your goals?  What do you desire?

A: Some people might think that I want to kill the ruler of this wasteland.  They always bother me about joining their rebellions, and if they just pay me to do things then I'll take up the work.  I won't tie myself down to anything.  When I'm dead then I might join something.

Q: Do you have any weaknesses?

A: Of course I do, anyone without a weakness is simply not trying to fail.  I'd say my weakness is not caring.

Q: What about some pet peeves?

A: Interviews.

Q: Okay... What about strengths?

A: I can shoot, use a plenty of melee weapons, the being spear is my favorite.  I can watch someone for days on end without sleep, food, and drink minimal water.  Psychological tactics, intimidation is my strong suit.

Q: So you're a Jack of all Trades?

A: If you want to put it that way, then yes.

Q: Where do you live?

A: I have an underground hideout somewhere, it's just for resting and hiding.  I don't expect it to stay hidden for very long.

Q: No house?

A: I get a place to sleep when I'm working, houses are among the most common places.

Q: Any sad moments in your life?

A: I was in a group, two of them were killed because of me.  I left right after it happened.  Parents were killed too, nothing much other than that.

Q: Any other family members?

A: I have a twin sister.

Q: What's she like?

A: She tries to kill me every time we meet.  She's got some weird powers or something, I'm not sure what.  Next question.

Q: What is your take on good and evil?  Do you really have an opinion?

A: If you form a dictatorship like the one I live in, then I take that as evil.  I don't really care about anything that is good.  As long as I get work and get paid, you're good in my book.

Q: Have any hobbies?

A: Oh ya, I knit and sew while I'm being chased by large men with guns shooting at me.  It's very thrilling.  Would you care to try?

Q: N-no thanks.

A: Here, take these.

Q: Is this yarn?

A: Now start running...

No comments:

Post a Comment